The 2015 Municipal Election is only weeks away and we need the help of grass-roots Democrats like you to organize a strong Election Day Program! See ways you can get involved and make a difference below!
Ways to get involved
- Volunteer on Election Day - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Banker - make outbound phone calls to Democrats reminding them to go vote (1/2 or Full day)
- Team Captain - Drive a route of polling locations checking conditions and recording turnout (FULL day ONLY)
- Serve as a paid poll worker for Election Board
- Contact the Marion County Election Board - 317-327-5100
- Walk / Canvass with Council Candidates
- Email Josh if interested: email@example.com
- Attend / boost candidate and party fundraisers and events
- Sign up for weekly events list by entering your e-mail address int he field on the right side of the screen!
- Join Chairman’s Club
- Networking breakfast once a month - $30 a month, $10 for breakfast day-of.
- For more info: http://www.indydemocrats.com/chairmans_club
- Donate money to a candidate or the Marion County Democratic Party / Attend Fundraiser